Friday, August 10, 2007

JUDICIARY FACES A CRISIS

It has been reported that the Judiciary is now faced with a crisis in the appointment of the Chief Justice of Malaya, since the Conference of Rulers had recently declined the nomination made by the Barisan Nasional government headed by Prime Minister Datuk Seri Hj Abdullah Ahmad Badawi.

Many speculation have been circulating around even to the extend that our PM Abdullah Ahmad Badawi may have to resign.

One thing Malaysians need to realise is that the Barisan Nasional government is quite clever to manoeuvre the focus of attention of the Malaysian public from some drastic problems that may be faced. The Barisan Nasional government may use this issue to build the confidence of the rakyat by resolving the matter with the Conference of Rulers. Its so simple, nominate a fresh approve candidate and the matter is resolved.

But what has been hidden, will always remain hidden, until and unless we, Malaysian are prepared for a CHANGE. Only the coming polls will answer this matter.

Will we, Malaysians do it!!!!!!!

1 comment:

不是秘密 said...

I am currently out of Malaysia ( have been for sometime) and thus unaware of such serious incidents on-going in my beloved country-land. Though I do still browse SinChew Online in a regular pace, I find no news nor reports on this issue.

From the NAMEWEE's NegaraKuKu movie clip, I browsed through his blog and read through all the other comments made by his supporters and 'oppositions'. Frankly, I see hatred sneaking into the vulnerable surfaced harmonic racial relationship in this nation, and I am worried. Human beings are irresponsible, and they could grow crazy when they are in the flock.

Your blog and posts grant me some light in this mood of depair. I read MALAYSIANS, not Chinese; not Malay; not Indian; I saw Malaysians...one and united.

Japaneses had made their voices heard by the votes; may we have our voices sounded clear to this government as well.