Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Pusrawi's Dr Osman appears in public (Malaysiakini)


Malaysiakini reported that controversial sodomy involved Pusrawi doctor Dr Mohd Osman Abdul Hamid appeared in public and confessed that he examined Mohd Saiful Bukhari Azlan and found that he was NOT SODOMISED as alleged.

At a press conference to clear any misconceptions at the Bar Council auditorium at 12 in the afternoon today, Dr Osman who was accompanied by his team of lawyers M Puravelan and Yusri Kamarudin disclosed this evidence and informed that he went on leave as he came under intense pressure following a police investigation into his medical check-up made on Saiful. Dr Osman was reportedly have had taken leave after examining Saiful since the medical report on Saiful was mysteriously leaked on 28 July. He is reported to report for work at Pusrawi shortly.

Below is the press statement released by Dr Osman, confirming that:

"I am the doctor who affirmed the statutory declaration dated Aug 1, 2008.

I have had the chance to read the statutory declaration that has been put up on the website of Malaysia Today. I confirm that it is a true copy of my statutory declaration. I will now confirm that the contents of the statutory declaration is correct.

I had gone on leave. There was a lot of pressure on me. I am now back in Malaysia. There has been a lot of media statements in Malaysia made by various individuals.

Some of these statements have put me in a bad light both professionally and as a person. Please be assured that I had merely done my job as a doctor. I am not involved in politics. I will always tell the truth.

I have never at any time breached my professional ethics. I have always practised doctor patient confidentiality."


With these disclosures, it undermines the investigation against the police and the actual swearing of Saiful on the Holy Quran. It had also seen that the BN government who were seriously involved in this 'frame-up' should take full responsibility and STEP DOWN to avoid pressure from the rakyat. The police force on the other hand have a lot of explaining to do to the rakyat as to how they were manipulated by the current ruling BN government to FABRICATE a charge.

In the meantime, Saiful should be arrested immediately both by the civil and syariah courts and charged accordingly to show justice is well served.

news n photo courtesy of Malaysiakini

1 comment:

NewChief said...

Dr Moah comes out in the opened to stand firm on his SD. tomorrow, he will change his SD that thsi report don't show final say becasue its just another ordinary preliminary result. the third day day, he will disappear again FOR GOOD and only the better than 'james bond 007 agent' hermit will know his where-abouts . (sound familiar like P.I. Bala case?)

these events can really happen because :
1) under-protected by righteous guards.
2) being threatened by (you guess who)
3) being offer with promise of RM millions 'our rakyat' to change SD that favors the barabaric nationalists

so, can PK especially anwar become the hero of the day to see to it that the above reasons who fall on Dr Moah because i consider this person as the Very Key Personal to DSAI court case!! If i am DSAI, i will make sure to invite him to STAY in my house and go together with him where-ever until this case is closed !!

As for Moah's lawyers, its not that can't depend on them but they might also fall victims to these predetors of malaysia so i can't rely on them protecting Dr Moah's SD.